INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide. INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
Our client uses Actimize application for its Market Abuse framework. Actimize vendor product is live in all locations and is a cornerstone of compliance security set-up to monitor potential Market Abuse activities (Insider Dealing, Market Price Manipulation, Wash Trades, and Fictitious Orders).
Within the Compliance Division, the Senior Business Analyst (SBA) will be responsible for the delivering Actimize projects and releases.
This is a very important position, as the candidate will be the key contact for all the topics related to Market Abuse framework and other transversal activities.
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Functional requirements (GFS), Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs, Business process design, minutes, review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation etc.
- Analyse and structure new requirements with all stakeholders involved in order to propose to the organization the best way to deliver appropriate solutions and integrate them in the overall program.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, and technology teams.
- Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development support, test support, release, implementation & guarantee support.
- Coordinate, supervise and contribute to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Lead, with the support of technical teams, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap.
Project Management & Governance
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective and ensure the WMIS Project governance is applied at each step
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing designing, validating the solution, and getting the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security.
- Manage escalations during day-to-day business from stakeholders and propose amicable solutions.
- Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
Support on project management activities such as cost estimation, planning elaboration governance, including follow-up etc.
Skills & Experiences
- Self-starter with positive mind set to work in any challenging situations.
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Familiar with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, Clarity etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Experience in analyzing the data, data sources and capability to translate the data analysis into business requirements.
- Capacity to understand the mapping between vendor product and BNP Paribas data in various systems
- Experience in coordination of project with multiple IT assets, multiple owners and multiple sites.
- Experiences in project with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
High level knowledge on cloud topics will be added advantage
- Functional experience in Market Abuse topics.
- Various Knowledge in Actimize Market Abuse models, in preference within the context of international bank
- Knowledge of securities, equities and options, as well as Security Market bases (Market event, bullish and bearish events).
- Broad understanding of Banking Industry. Wealth Management knowledge will be added advantage.
- Experience in managing vendor products and communication with vendors will be added advantage.
Experience in understanding market data from providers such as Reuters, Bloomberg will be added advantage.