Senior Business Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Take part in Spark Ideation phase: Focus of ideation phase will be primarily on co-ordinating ideas, participating in human-centred design brainstorming sessions, creating business benefit case and working on delivery scope using agile methodology once the idea is approved
- Collaborating with stakeholders and product owners for the project's ideation phase and detailing problem statements, features and business benefits as part of business case writing
- Work closely with Product Owner within a dedicated Agile squad and help to translate the business requirements into user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Define and facilitate User Acceptance Testing with multiple user groups/stakeholders across global markets
- Report progress of the project in accordance with project governance standards to the PM
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
Our Ideal Candidate
- Product Owners & Process Owners
- Solutions Architecture team
- Technology Partners
- Spark Managers & Stream Leads
- Upstream/Downstream Change & Delivery teams
- Trade/Lending/FM Product Partners
- Governance forums (PSC, etc.)
- Relevant stakeholders in the front, middle and back office associated with end-to-end credit origination process
- 5+ years of experience on strategic transformation projects and/or programs, preferably at large multi-national organisations
- Proven track record of working as Business Analyst or Product Owner on complex projects delivered using Agile delivery methodology
- A good understanding of the end-to-end Corporate Credit Lifecycle is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive to drive solutions
- Proven ability to perform under high pressure in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal management oversight
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Banking, Finance or Management from a reputable university
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science from a reputable university
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.