Senior Business Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Direct Responsibilities
- Architect / Solutions provider for BO projects (Technical lead developer).
- Manage BO related projects / tasks in the capacity of Main Technical developer Lead cum PM (project manager) when called for and fully assume the role/responsibility.
- Asset Expert. Ensure the BO platform is maintained /supported in terms of version / conforms to the technical requirement of the group (i.e. security / architecture / software standards, etc.)
- In-charge of Level 3 support (and provide assistance to support levels 1 & 2) on BO related subject .
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the WMIT Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management
- SAP BO (BI4) EXPERT (Minimum 7 yrs)
Must have BO CERTIFICATION.
Expert on UNIVERSE design / Report Development.
Expert on BO Administration.
Expert on BO Configuration.
Familiar in configuring BO Security (LDAP/SMARTPASS)
- Background on ORACLE PL/SQL
Experienced in ORACLE PL/SQL development (min 3 yrs). Able create functions / packages.
Exposed to unix environment and able to do basic unix command.
- Wealth Management Business Exposure
Exposed to Finance / Business terminologies
- Data Warehousing skills
Exposed to Data Warehousing concept. Data Modeling.
- Project Management skills
Experience in managing project and resources.