Senior Backend Developer
Our client is a global market leader in a commercial real estate space that is robust and strong even during pandemic times. They are looking to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2040 across all areas of its operations, including the sites they manage. The team hired will get a chance to work on a sustainability management system
that would help our client bring their operational carbon footprint and greenhouse gases down. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experiences:
- Work with the product management team to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding and testing in an agile product development team. To develop business requirements into cost-effective and elegant technical solutions.
- Consult with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of the business requirements. Understand the business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered.
- Mentor less experienced engineers on proper standards/techniques to improve their development practices and efficiency.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing support.
- Have 5 - 8 years' experience in back-end systems, server-side development in ASP.NET Framework, C#.
- Experienced with technologies such as SQL Servers, Entity Framework and public cloud platforms (i.e. Azure).
- Familiar working with RESTful API (Apigee or Azure APIM) and able to source code control in git.
- Able to use CI/CD pipelines for building and deploying and architecting Applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Quick learning capability under agile, rapidly changing environments.
- Strong business sense and analytical ability.
- Go-getter attitude and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Able to show respect for differences in opinions. Possess a one-team spirit.
For more information you can email Jessie Ng
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 525761
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/kBd9fX/senior-backend-developer-itcommunications-singapore-048619-singapore-14693486 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544