Minimum 4-7 years of Investment Banking work experienceCompleted IPOs on SGX mainboard / M&A transactions in Southeast AsiaExcellent growth, career progression and learning opportunities await the right candidate Responsibilities: Strong financial modelling background is needed to construct financial models, evaluate performance and
of different capital structures and potential transactions Perform valuation analysis, financial analysis using different methods Preparing pitch books, presentation materials for client meetings and you will be involved in origination of deals from pitching to closing stages Be involved in origination, structuring and execution of M&A deals / done IPOs on SGX Mainboard Due diligence & valuation analysis on corporates and assets over the Asia pacific region No specific sector coverage, SEA coverage Good stakeholder management and liaise with different teams, involvement in project management, execution - work with country level relationship teams, side by side with sector specialists Delivering holistic advice to clients Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- 4-7 years of experience in investment banking/ advisory (title really depends on your years of experience)
- The candidate ideally has to have some prior work experience in Investment banking/ M&A Advisory mainly, from a top tier name (preferable but not a must)
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin, reading ,writing and speaking (to liaise with Chinese counterparts)
- Strong work ethic and excellent attitude, independent and can perform without much supervision
- Analytical and numerate with basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly motivated with a strong record of academic achievement
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
Reg No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502