Senior Associate / Associate , IBG Corporate Bancassurance Manager - IBG3&4, Institutional Banking Group
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Develop, conceptualize and provide bancassurance advisory services to bank corporate customers.
- Drive bancassurance sales in the respective teams in which you will be supporting.
- Deliver Value Propositions in the form of bancassurance products to meet customers' needs.
- Part of Institutional Banking Group "IBG" bancassurance sales team reporting to IBG Bancassurance Sales Team Head.
- Work alongside with Relationship Managers and their Sales Managers to create corporate bancassurance solutions for clients.
- Provide advice and solutions to customers' business insurance planning needs.
- Ensure compliance with all processes, regulations and controls as set by the bank and regulatory authorities.
- Execute both LIFE and GI sales strategy and ensure structured selling process and customer experience.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Passionate about bancassurance and providing relevant corporate insurance advisory addressing customers' needs.
- Motivated, eager to ideate and with strong drive to achieve results.
- Ability to build good rapport both internally and externally and collaborate with partners across all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- At least 2 years of experience in corporate banking sales / Product Development (Mobile or Finance) / Sales Engineering /Banking Industry preferred