Senior Associate / Associate, Specialist Digital Channel Management, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
Business Function DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Contributes to the growth of the online business of an organisation. The individual is responsible for enhancing the customer experience on our SME pweb and supporting internal campaign requirements from product owners
- This role also involves analysing data and best practise from market and studies to generate commercial insights to improve customer experience.
- Track, compile, and analyse web site usage and performance data to derive actionable insights to drive higher traffic and conversions on various products across SME pweb.
- Management of production issues with Technology relating to SME owned assets
- Recommend web site improvements and develop budgets to support recommendations
- Analysing website tracking data (GA) and creating a conversion funnel to understand the performance of campaigns from SEM channels.
- Management and execution of marketing campaigns (including eDMs) and data for different business objectives. Conduct usability and A/B testing to measure the effectiveness of the design, content, forms, and campaigns
- Maintaining databases for campaigns implementation and tracking the response and effectiveness
- Ensure maintenance of Document SOP processes for all digital assets.
- Test issues such as system integration, performance, and website functionalities after any major program modifications
- Maintenance, enhancement, and optimization of SME public web and its associated digital assets
- Taking part in requirement analysis with product owners, UAT testing, deployment of Digital Products on Pweb.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management and coordination
- Problem solving, planning & organizing skill
- A strong team player
- Sense of ownership and accountability for owned projects
- Meticulous, attentive to details, analytical and an "outside-in" approach to processes and services.
- Market knowledge and experience of SME segment, familiarization with SME customer need