Senior Associate / Associate, Regional Product Project Delivery, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Product owner for regional Wealth-related or investment projects and enhancements for Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- As the Product Owner/ Delivery Lead working with country closely business and products teams, the candidate is responsible for user story development, sprint planning and user acceptance testing
- Product owner works closely with design team to conceptualize the flow and design of screens
- Review the narratives, sprint plans and test strategies with technology counterparts to ensure that specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Supervise a team of UAT testers (Manual and Automation) in scrum teams, he or she ensures that UAT test plans and test cases are executed within the stipulated timeframe.
- To collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing in an Agile fashion.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of wealth or investment-related services via internet or mobile channels to clients.
- Support post-implementation tasks such user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
- Manage day-to-day business operations and customer services support to Wealth and Trading clients.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile / Internet Banking with strong business acumen an advantage.
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects.
- Has 4 to 5 years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and close interaction with business users
- Has approximately 3 to 4 years executing projects related to investment products such as equities, unit trusts and foreign exchange
- Has hands-on experience in portfolio management platforms or position-keeping systems such as AVALOQ or Finacle Wealth Management System
- Experienced in launching online services related to investment products such as unit trusts and equities.
- Experienced in launching online services for clients in the high-net worth segment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure, while still displaying commitment and delivering work with accuracy and within deadlines.
- A good team player who can work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
- Extremely meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure the effective delivery of projects or enhancements
- Can lead complex projects independently, coupled by strong decision-making abilities