Senior Associate / Associate, MSSQL Database Administrator, T&O-CES Private, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Involve in operational automation process that covers monitoring, maintenance and standard changes.
- Provide root cause analysis for problems and take action to mitigate future errors.
- Support the operations team in capacity planning, volumetric analysis, execution of database change requests.
- Serve as a technical expert for project teams throughout the implementation and maintenance of assigned projects.
- Monitor and refine processes, procedures, and systems to optimize operational stability and / or integrity and recommends and / or implements improvements.
- Demonstrate the ability to write complex shell scripts for operational maintenance and automation.
- Experience in upgrade and patching database instances across multiple Database
- Coordinate with application team on decision and schedule to patch.
- Prepare the documents to raise Change Request.
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in MSSQL 2012/2014/2016/2017 Database Administration.
- Participate in the 24/7 rotational shift including weekends.
- Perform production support administration tasks including proactive monitoring, maintenance and on-call support to ensure availability and performance requirements are met.
- Management Systems with minimum disruption to application.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting on patching issue and raise case with vendor, follow up for fixing.
- Hands on experience in AlwaysON settup.
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system (RedHat) and basic commands.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.