Senior Associate / Associate, Fund Administration Project, IBG Ops - Regional SFS, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Manage and lead operational changes by process streamlining through automation
- Proactively identify opportunity to improve operational efficiency and maintain quality operational risk profile.
- Continually align, standardize and introduce best market practices in Fund Operations across the region
- Project Management and Monitoring - Initiate, manage and report on project activities
- Act as the Lead Trainer on the new process/system enhancement
- Contribute to the development of training materials, information resources, etc
- Support in tracking and collate statistics for ongoing MIS and metrics/benchmarks reporting
- 5 to 7 years of operational experience in Fund Accounting/Fund Administration.
- Exposure to process streamlining and change management
- Be the vital link to bridge Business Initiatives and IT languages
- Strong interpersonal skills, Persuasive in driving change and stakeholder management
- Analytical and able to think out-of-the-box
- Self-driven and task-oriented to achieve project objectives defined
- Ability to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Team player as well as ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Meticulous with strong report-writing and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.