Senior Associate / Associate Director
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17
We are looking for front office Senior Associate/Associate Director who is will take a leading role in handling credit and industry analysis and be able to handle a broad range of responsibilities assisting the company’s Director(s) in transaction execution, marketing and operations. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join us in growing the firm.
- Undertaking fundamental credit analyses and reviews of existing and target companies for transaction scoping.
- Working with the firm’s directors and marketing heads to execute transactions.
- Responsibility for the monitoring of live and ongoing deals post transaction completion.
- Operations related responsibilities as necessary
- Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or Engineering with minimum 3 years of experience in as detailed above in a Bank or Financial Institution.
- Strong analytical skills with a good grasp of financial analysis and ability to understand risk drivers in the corporate market.
- Proven ability to develop spreadsheet-based models to assess credit risk, fixed income transactions, transaction pricing models and general accounting models in a timely manner.
- Highly-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Self motivated, resourceful and be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Individual must be of professional character and of high ethical standards.