Senior Associate / Associate, Customer Management, Segment Marketing, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
Through DBS & POSB Bank and Earn Programmes, drive main bank objectives across customer segments via acquisition, retention and usage strategies.
- Be proficient in using data to inform and review strategies and activities
- Be a self-starter in regular tracking, reviewing initiatives' effectiveness and demonstrate creativity and agility to pivot / experiment to drive desired outcomes
- Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes
- Be knowledgeable in use of multi platforms and hyper-personalisation to engage and market contextually
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 3 years of experience in segment management and product management
- Be passionate about delivering customer value through deep understanding of customer job-to-be-done and with use of data
- Good eye for marketing will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic plans and lay out a strategic course of action to drive future business growth
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and customer needs into marketable programme features
- Experience building strong and effective relationships with key partners within and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams, key partners and executive management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.