Senior Associate / Associate, Business Analyst, Operations Digitization, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Defining the case for change; leading work stream(s) to deliver and ensure alignment to the strategic objectives
- Identifying, delivering and developing solutions for improved customer experience, instant fulfilment, straight-through processing, zero failures, and operational efficiency
- Delivering and ensuring benefits realization, from digitally-enabled transformation initiatives
- Lead business process re-design (across business, operations and technology), end-to-end user acceptance testing, incident and change management efforts.
- Working with and presenting recommendations to senior management for guidance and decisions
- Re-imagine customer journeys and re-design business processes across business, operations, and technology through conducting customer immersions, process walkthroughs, prototyping and testing
- Identify, assess and capture behavioral and transactional triggers and touchpoints (for failures); mapping interactions with customers and internal bank parties
- Develop dashboard visualizations, metrics, KPIs; establishing baselines and targets
- Define data sources and requirements, for predictive insights and analytics
- Define preventive actions, against triggers, thresholds, and insights
- Lead ideation, experimentation, hypotheses formulation and testing
- Conduct industry, market, competitor, whitepaper research, and synthesize best practices to inform solutioning
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance
- Relevant work experience with analytics, and contact center or operations transformation programs
- Advanced data analytics and modeling ability, with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power-point
- Driven, strategically-focused, organized with strong attention to detail and able to quickly grasp and frame complex issues, and develop plans and strategies to solutions.
- Able to develop positive stakeholder relationships, through effective engagement and communications
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Singapore banking and financial services industry landscape
- Experience with human-centered design, experimentation and A/B testing
- Experience with process re-engineering and design, and agile methodologies and frameworks
- Experience with predictive modeling, statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. GLM/Regression, text mining, social network analysis, etc.)
- Strong commercial and business acumen
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.