Senior Associate / AVP, Regulatory Compliance - FATCA/CRS, IBG-COO
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
The Regulatory Compliance - FATCA/CRS role supports the regional Institutional Banking Group FATCA/CRS Champion in driving and ensuring all onboarding, review and reporting processes comply with local regulations.
- Monitor regulatory updates from Group Compliance on US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and perform gap / impact analysis for the Institutional Banking Group* (IBG) business unit.
- Advise the business unit and operations stakeholders on the requirements and drive process change implementation to achieve FATCA / CRS regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate with overseas offices and keep them informed of relevant requirements and provide support in addressing queries and system changes.
- Provide guidance to front office as well as operations staff on FATCA and CRS queries.
- Provide training to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support projects / adhoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree with 6 years of banking experience including 2 years in FATCA or CRS related role
- Project management skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of FATCA and CRS regulations.
- Exposure to the corporate banking environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and data / spreadsheet analysis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.