Senior Associate / AVP, Management Reporting & Project Management Specialist, Wealth Management Operations, Service Excellence Team, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Project Management
- Lead End to End Project/Program management and milestone management
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, with quality and within budget.
- Escalate risks on projects, like delay, increase in costs, and so on.
- Anticipate and analyse any impact from project initiated by business.
- Assist with User Requirement Request and Reviews
- Manage Root Cause Analysis on defects, as well as during identification of underlying problems.
- Collaborate with the teams on any BAU processes and support the teams.
- Participate in UAT including preparation of test case plan, test scripts, testing progress monitoring and status updates
- Conduct End User Training
- Propose and implement customer oriented solutions to improve overall service delivery.
- Assist management in regular processes review performed within the Wealth Operations.
- Ensure a low level of operational errors and proper control of Overtime.
- Follow DBS standards on Risk Management, Security and all Corporate Project Management methodologies
Management Reporting/Adhoc Tasks
- Serves as Main/Backup BCP Co-ordinator for WMO
- Co-ordinate and manage end to end BCP related activities for WMO including fire drills, power shutdown, tabletop exercise, year attestation etc
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc reporting requests including BCC, STP Numbers for area of responsibility through dashboard and scorecards
- Perform Business holiday calendars checks
- Assist with DCFC Marcos updates
- Organise and co-ordinate people engagement activities such as EXSA Award,
- Degree Holder with at least 4-5 years of relevant project management experience in Wealth Management preferred
- Hands-on experience with Avaloq System
- Experience/Knowledge in Wealth Management Operation Processes will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a positive working attitude
- Ability to work and cope with pressure with accuracy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects elements simultaneously
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for details
- Highly Proficient in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint