Senior Associate, Technical Lead, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Participate in designing and architecting enterprise application
- Working in Agile development environment, scrums meeting
- Identify current/future product/functionality gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary enhancements to support delivery. Continually track performance of our Payment through available reporting tools and identify future needs to drive the right metrics. Integrate with the tech/delivery team so biz is across tech updates/enhancements that will improve the overall app stability
- Perform system monitoring and health check for API Gateway, Host to Host Gateway and related Payment Systems
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization
- Pro-actively communicates and collaborates with team leads to ensure appropriate IT solutions are defined and executed on a timely manner
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in industry (ideally banking, ecommerce, telecoms, retail, and consulting) with demonstrated track record of leveraging advanced analytics to achieve business impact
- Familiar with industry paradigms and standards for model development, validation and testing and have developed and implemented large-scaled industrial standard machine learning solutions from end to end.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Java Script, SQL, and Linux shell Script.
- Strong in problem-solving, being resourceful with end to end critical thinking to find out solutions even in unfamiliar scenarios.
- Good communication and project management skills.