Senior Associate, Technical Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Define and own end-to-end business solutions for new product delivery, overall for DBS RAPID (APIs). Includes initial scoping, requirements gathering, operational design sign off
- Understand the scope and stakeholder map for the initiative in conjunction with the planning process
- Ensure user requirements are clearly documented.
- Work with delivery team to ensure adherence to project schedule.
- Ensure users thoroughly test the build according to project schedule.
- Collaborate with business users and in-house development team for solution planning and integration.
- Manage cross functional/matrix business stakeholders on solution requirement including mapping business processes, establishing project scope, goals and key value creation.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and system development team to gather requirements, functional Specification, etc.
- Facilitate conflict resolution and influence business and technical stakeholders towards a common objective
- Work with respective stakeholders on UAT planning, execution, identifying project risk and critical paths.
- Coordinate with country business and technical stakeholders to ensure smooth cutover during schedule releases
- Work with business and building teams to prioritize and resolve critical production issues
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- More than 6 years' related working experience in the banking industry
- Must be equipped with APIs knowledge and APIs projects roll out experience
- Must have established experience in functional and Interface analysis in Banking Payments domain.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- A team player and able to cope in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.