Senior Associate, Specialist, Digital Service Delivery, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function DBS is a leading Asia bank servicing our clients for over 50 years in the 18 markets we operate in. Besides providing a comprehensive suite of financial solutions, our award-winning digital solutions are targeted at our clients as people are the heart of everything, we do in DBS. We are committed to deliver banking that is simple and hassle free and embed our digital solutions in client's everyday life as we expand on our ecosystem's partnership. Job purpose In our team at regional product delivery, we collaborate with our key stakeholders in technology and product to deliver best in class digital solutions across the different digital platforms such as Chatbot, Paylah! SMS banking, Wealth platform besides the traditional internet and mobile banking. We provide insights and expertise with our strong domain knowledge to make sound banking journey for the new initiatives we embarked on delivering. One of the key responsibilities of our function is to ensure end to end execution of the user acceptance testing using both manual and automation tools to provide quality and timely output before release to market. The delivery of these highly complex and sophisticated banking solutions requires a capable and highly motivated individual who excel in stakeholder engagements and familiar with project management to deliver successful outcomes for the organisation. As the bank continue to grow and invest in digital platform and increasing our digital suite of services, testing scope have expanded, platform have become more complex thus there need to have more creative and sustainable way of ensuring that our services delivered , both old and new remain robust and make banking invisible and joyful to our customers. As a Product Owner, you are part of a core team that leading a group of testers on execution of end to end user testing via manual tools in the user acceptance environment. You will need to prepare, coordinate and follow up on all areas of testing on our digital platforms for the project assigned. You will be required to collaborate widely with the various applications technical team supporting our delivery as well as our business counterparts on update. Responsibilities
- Business lead for Cards related projects and enhancements. Strategize from a regional approach, and create synergy across different markets, i.e. Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan and so on.
- Work closely with country business stakeholders, channel and product teams. Lead and be responsible for writing Business Requirement Document (BRD) / User Stories.
- Work closely with design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey.
- Review the technical Functional Specifications Document (FSD)/ User Stories with technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements.
- Supervising a team of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testers. Delivery lead should ensure that UAT test plans and test cases / automation are executed within the stipulated UAT schedule.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Cards related services via channels such as Mobile Banking / Internet Banking to clients
- Support post-implementation tasks such user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
- Degree holder with relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile / Internet Banking with strong business acumen an advantage.
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects. Experienced in areas of Cards / Unsecured Loans would be beneficial.
- Has minimal 4- 8 years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and scripting; and close interaction with business users
- Has approximately 3 to 5 years executing projects related to Digital Banking / Cards.
- Experienced in launching online services related to Cards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment, manage complex environment such as testing and closure of issues.
- A good team player who can work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
- Extremely meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure with minimum guidance
- Quick learner, adaptable to changes on project needs and good team player who take initiative to help team to complete assigned task
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Strong communication skills as need to interaction closely with various stakeholders from product, delivery lead to technical counterparts across other applications