Senior Associate, Specialist - Infrastructure Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To provision AIX LPAR in EPC and Oracle Database VM in OPC, including adhoc cpu/memory/disk resource changes on EPC/OPC.
- To perform daily health check on EPC/OPC hypervisor.
- To perform OS patching on EPC/OPC hypervisor.
- To participate in shift work to cover critical hours onsite and 24x7 offsite.
- To support Oracle DB migration from AIX/Solaris to OPC.
- To work with vendor on EPC/OPC problem encountered and apply the resolution steps to prevent future occurrences.
- To develop scripts that help to automate daily health check tasks.
- To participate in PDC/SDC migration.
To ensure that EPC/OPC platform are always available to applications. This includes
- timely LPAR/VM provisioning,
- timely hardware firmware and hypervisor patching,
- proactive resource monitoring to prevent problem from surfacing.
- prompt problem resolution and apply remedy to all applicable frame/hypervisor/VM to prevent reoccurrence.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in IT industry, preferably in banking IT operating server virtualization platform.
- Experience in AIX and Linux (with preference on Oracle Linux / RedHat Enterprise Linux).
- Have a good understanding of various IT infrastructure resources such as
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrate ability to work in team and to pick up transforming technology in the arena of server virtualization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.