Senior Associate, Senior Application Developer & Support, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Deliver dependable technology solutions for Treasury Credit Risk systems, a mix of vendor and in-house developed systems.
- Provide support on Treasury Credit Risk application system
- Deliver application enhancements and reports using Agile and modern delivery toolset to enable business needs, technology strategy and improve operational efficiency
- Work closely, and communicate effectively, with business users as well as software vendors on solution delivery and issue resolution
- Provide effective functional and technical support for applications under purview - ensure issues are appropriately documented, tracked, addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Develop and deliver technology solutions relating to Treasury Credit risk application for Front, Middle and Back office user groups, and provide post-implementation production operational support.
Core Technical competency:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- A team player, fast learner with at least 3 working experience
- 3-4 years of application development experience
- Keen interest in Financial Products, Open-Source stack, Agile and Continuous Delivery
Good to have knowledge or experience in any of the following:
- Experience with full stack software development.
- Experience with any Programming Language
- Experience with any Message Queue
- Experience with any NOSQL & RDBMS
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Nodejs, Meteor Framework
- Sybase, Mariadb, Mongodb, Redis or any in-memory cached
- Message Queues (e.g. IBM MQ), Kafka
- Solaris, Redhat Linux or any Unix or Linux OS flavor
- Html, Xml, JSON, Flatbuffer
- Credit Risk Risk Business Knowledge