Senior Associate, Product Analyst, Fixed Income Pricing
Duties & Accountabilities:
Education and Experience:
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of IHS Markit's CDS, Index pricing service & Clearing services
- Will be required to gain a broad knowledge of IHS Markit's offerings and be able to speak effectively on them externally
- Liaising with and maintaining our relationships with the market making trading desks and IPV team to obtain the most up-to-date and accurate source of pricing for derivative instruments
- Providing exceptional client service by responding to client questions, challenges and performing demonstrations of website functionality
- Will be required to build external relationships with clients
- Responsible for data quality, cleaning algorithms, and client/dealer price challenges
- Generating metrics and reports on the quality and quantity of our pricing data
- Will propose and help implement process improvements to realize synergies within the processes used across IHS Markit's pricing products
- Perform credit spread analysis, dealers quote research and analysis of primary and secondary markets
- Assist and support all fixed income related projects
- Interact and communicate both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/STEM fields. Postgraduate degree would be a plus
- Solid understanding of fixed income instruments and 3-5 years of related experience would be a plus
- Monitor market movements; Ability to monitor both macro and micro credit events and apply to daily work flow
- Strong technical skills; Microsoft Visual Basic, SQL, Python are required
- Client/Customer support; Previous client interaction is essential
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CAIA/FRM/CA would be a plus
- Additional language skills such as Japanese would be a plus
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.