Senior Associate, Payroll Services, Group Human Resources
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Role & Responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for the efficient processing of Singapore payroll and to provide support to regional payroll and tax:
- Process and handle the full spectrum of Singapore payroll - ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance to local requirements
- Work closely with payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate filing of CPF contributions, Form IR8A/IR21, and any ad-hoc statutory pay requirements
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies and process improvements, while ensuring timely review and completion of all payroll computations
- Provide support for annual audits and interface with internal and external auditors and assist to maintain good process documentation for compliance
- Assist with the monthly GLAO sign off and payroll related accounts, journal entries and accruals
- Provide regional payroll support to the country payroll teams
- Liaise with external tax consultant on income tax filing matters for global mobility employees
- Collaborate with both internal Group Finance/Tax and external tax consultant on employment tax related matters
- Undertake projects as assigned
We are seeking a dedicated talent to join our team:
- A graduate with 5 or more years' of experience in the full scope of Singapore payroll services.
- A strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills and possesses good people skills to interact well with various stakeholders/team members.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills and is meticulous and attentive to details.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- A strong team player who shows initiative and diligence
- Experience with SAP will be an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.