Senior Associate, Murex Functional Developer, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Business Analyst (Front-Office, Back-Office, Finance, Credit and Market Risk, Collateral) specialised on the Murex platform
- Actively participate in ongoing and new projects to design solutions, validate them and implement in production environment
- Work closely with Business users and the Murex vendor from solution design phase till the actual implementation
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 7 years of experience including 3 years of experience in trading application environment
- At least 2 years of experience in Murex platform MX.3 version
- Proficiency of at least two asset classes among FX, FX derivatives, IRD, Equity derivatives
- In-depth business knowledge covering trade capture, trade processing, settlements, accounting, P&L reporting, and all the back and middle office life cycle
- Technical background (Unix, Sybase, Java, Web technologies etc)
- Knowledge/hands-on experience in agile project management methodology is a plus
- Ability to guide/coach a team and excellent communication skills