Senior Associate, Infrastructure Developer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- 4-6 years of experience in web development (front-end)
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4 framework
- Experience in server side CSS pre processing platforms including but not limited to LESS and SASS
- Deep understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of charting library specifically D3.js and Highcharts
- Good working knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle and has experience using tools such as GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, etc.
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, debugging & analytical skills.
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership.
- Good leadership skills and able to manage initiatives and small team of developers
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Programming Language - Angular/React JS, NodeJS, Sequelize ORM, Bootstrap/Ant Design, SASS
- Databases (MariaDB)
- API (SOAP/RESTful/ AJAX calls)
- Tools (GIT, SVN, Jenkins)
- Data Format (JSON, CSV, XML)