Senior Associate, Full Stack Developer - IT Security and Access Management, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Reporting to the Team Lead of the Access Management team, the candidate will be responsible for planning and supporting changes to access management applications. It is essential for the candidate to have the background and knowledge to discuss incident response activities internally and support security incident investigations. Responsibilities
- Develops well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Designs portal layout/UI for better user experience.
- Integrates data with portal from various back-end services and databases.
- Documents and demonstrates portal solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- 2-3 years of experience in web development (front-end)
- Proficient understanding of web markup including, CSS3
- Good working knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle and has experience using tools such as GIT, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
- Knowledge on web applications security, session management, relational database
- Familiar with Java, Python, PowerShell, VBScript will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience in the banking industry and Identity & Access Management (CyberArk) will be an advantage.
- Experience with API integrations will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.