Senior Associate, Financial Sales Coach, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Train & coach sales representative in all aspect including concept selling, product knowledge & compliance to internal sales processes.
- Coach & equip sales representative with the necessary competencies to drive financial services (investment & insurance) through financial planning.
- Work closely with Branch Business Manager & Financial Business Development Manager on all financial related activities.
- Drive, initiate & propose sales activities to assist the team
- Ensure insurance related activities, campaigns & client engagement seminars are executed effectively
- Identify critical performance development & training needs of sales representatives
- Assist to develop high performing sales team through motivation, supervision, coaching & observation on job-training
- Ensure full compliance accordance to the FAA regulated guidelines.
- Provide ongoing servicing supports for customer, inclusive of advisory process to meet the customer’s post sales request.
- Interacting with insurers to deliver the servicing supports as appointed servicing agents
- A Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferably with a good track record in sales and sales management
- M9 and M9A certifications will be compulsory
- Knowledge of ILP funds from Friends Provident International Ltd and Zurich Insurance will be advantageous
- Possess results-driven capability to work with business, support units & the bank’s external partner
- Strong leadership capability with a strong sense & oversight on risk awareness
- Display a high degree of team spirit and professionalism, able to work well together as one team with superiors, peers, subordinate, internal & external customers.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.