Senior Associate, Digital Banking Product Delivery Specialist, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & responsibilities
- Lead and Manage Consumer and Wealth banking projects and initiatives our key markets such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Indonesia and China.
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders that cut across regional and country business, products, technology and operational teams to ensure the successful execution of the projects assigned and support post-production training, issue investigations and timely resolution.
- Responsible for writing business requirement documents, user stories, working with design and product team to conceptualize the flow, customer journey and design of screens with your expertise in the product and banking domain.
- Reviews the Functional Specifications / Narrative with Technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements.
- Supervising a team of test engineers, he or she to lead the test strategy that covet UAT test plans, test cases are executed end-to-end within the stipulated UAT schedule, operational and customer aspects are cover.
- Take lead of project team, responsible for setting, prioritizing and evaluating the work to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the products or initiatives are delivered.
- You will need to develop the user stories and be familiar with JIRA, JBEHAVE and related test automation tools.
- You will also need to be familiar with the testing cycles in both manual and automated testing and strong in documentation of project materials such as test strategy, traceability matrix among others in the dynamic project cycles.
- Drive stakeholder's engagement and collaborate widely with other business, operational and technology partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Consumer and Wealth Banking services across our digital platforms.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution to ensure issues are promptly followed up and resolved.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively.
- Keep up to date on industry changes and keep abreast of best practices and new trends in banking products and project deliveries to upskill and share best practices.
- Manage testing analyst assigned to you and guide them to achieve the desired outcome of the tasks assigned.
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking / Digital Banking and/or in the area of Insurance
- Have a good IT/Digital background and understanding of various technologies and processes
- Have good experience in managing projects end-to-end and participated in different milestones within a project lifecycle such as business requirements development, test management and execution, implementation, etc
- Have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude and an avid team player
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and commitment
- Able to work well and effectively with different stakeholders, e.g. product teams, operation teams, technology teams, partners/merchants
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
- Self-starter with good business acumen, independent and able to rise up to challenges and manage stringent delivery timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.