Senior Associate, Data Scientist, LCS Analytics and Innovation
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at theheart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, develop and deliver relevant analytics models and solutions focusing but not limited to the area of Financial Crime.
- Condense analysis into actionable insights to inform decision making, develop strategy and standards for enhancing business performance and operations at LCS.
- Facilitate deployment of finalised solution to production environment.
- Monitor model performance over time, improving and retraining model where necessary.
- Work with domain experts and data scientists from cross functional teams to drive projects.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably Masters degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, with at least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent advanced analytics skills, with at least 2 years of prior industry experience in developing machine learning solutions for classification, prediction, forecasting and/or anomaly detection problems.
- Strong expertise in graph mining, deep learning and NLP.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Impala. Highly proficient in Python, R or Scala programming.
- Experience working with RDBMS, NOSQL database and streaming data processing.
- Enjoy working on difficult problems, using cutting-edge tools in an agile environment.
- An understanding of the legal and compliance issues of complex banking organizations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.