Senior Associate, Data Analyst / Engineer, Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design and develop business intelligence reports / performance measurement dashboards / analytics output for operations productivity improvement and manual processes automation
- Perform source data profiling and analysis.
- Gather user requirements and propose achievable analytics solutions
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery life cycle of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions for operation units. The E2E life cycle includes conceptualisation, design, development, testing and production deployment and operationalisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Statistics, Engineering or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years of work experience with 3 years relevant experience in banking or financial industry; preferably in data mining or in a Business Analyst role
- Highly proficient in data manipulation
- Good working knowledge of high performance computing, parallel data processing, and big data stack, e.g. Spark and Hadoop/Yarn, Kafka, etc
- Proficient in RPA development, well verse in Blue Prism preferred
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Pyspark etc
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in automated testing and Agile delivery
- Possess technical mindset, great attention to detail, and a 'can-do' attitude
- A team player with good time-management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with business executives
- Prior experience in banks not required but may be considered
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.