Senior Associate, Customer Service Manager, IBGO BusinessCare, Technology and Operation
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To achieve individual goals & targets & service levels of the BusinessCare.
- People management - Demonstrate effectiveness in developing and coaching team members in meeting individual & team service standards, campaign targets.
- Motivate and enable high performing and customer centric individuals.
- To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow staff
- Handle complaint escalation call
- To ensure accuracy and compliant in all areas.
- Flexibility in work deployment and projects when business needs arise.
- To proactively identify opportunities and process improvements within Customer Centre. Support and lead operation improvement initiatives.
- A degree or diploma holder with experience in relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience while showcasing leadership qualities, preferably in a Contact Center environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills with growth mindset
- Ability to champion the right culture with success
- Meticulous and patient
- Ability to handle customer complains
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Microsoft Word, Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.