Senior Associate, Content Producer/Videographer, DBS Sparks Studio, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications
As a core member of the DBS Sparks Studio team, the Content Producer/Videographer will be responsible for producing always-on social & digital content, having a significant impact on the overall DBS brand experience.
DBS Sparks Studio is the dedicated in-house content production hub of DBS Bank, the first bank to hold three World's Best Bank titles at the same time. As an internal brand studio, providing creative and technical services from events, to live-streaming, to brand storytelling, DBS Sparks Studio is an integral enabler to the bank's content marketing and social media strategy.
The Content Producer/Videographer is part of an integrated communications and marketing team designing narratives, joining the ideation, driving the creative approaches and leading the production of videos. Turning DBS' social media platforms into engaging branding platforms that tell compelling stories is key to be successful in this role.
If you are a self-driven content creator, experienced and passionate about creative storytelling through visual media, let us meet! Key Accountabilities
1) Conceptualise, design and execute compelling and engaging video assets for both internal and external audiences, with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
2) Generate marketing content through superior videography and cinematography, truly bringing DBS stories to life.
3) Assist the DBS Sparks Studio team in media & content production to enhance marketing and communication initiatives as well as guide junior team members in day-to-day work. Job Duties & responsibilities
- You will be working closely with Group Strategic Marketing & Communications' (GSMC) media and content development team, taking briefs on the video assets to be created, providing valuable inputs at the ideation stage, and be in charge of the creative treatment as well as the execution and production of video assets end-to-end.
- Script and produce/present shareable and engaging videos on activation campaigns, company events and outreach initiatives. Conduct interviews and translate DBS story experiences in ways that are interactive, entertaining and educational.
- For some tasks, you will be working directly with senior executive stakeholders, providing advice from your expertise and taking suggestions and comments on the tasks on hand to finalise the assets.
- Highly experienced with video production for social & digital platforms, you guide other team members on various aspects throughout the production process.
- Staying up-to-date with creative video production trends and best practices for social and digital media, you will grow your expertise through on-the-job learning and external training, but also contribute to the overall GSMC team's learning through sharing your expertise and experience on a regular basis.
- 5 -7 years' experience in digital content creation and video production.
- Diploma or Degree qualification in film & media/ advertising/marketing. Background in digital broadcast media is a plus.
- Proven work experience and skills in end-to-end creative video production - from scripting to shooting to editing.
- Passionate about and skilful in delivering engaging and relatable visual storytelling through video that speak directly to viewers.
- Able to work under pressure of tight deadlines and occasionally at night, on weekends and public holidays if required.
- Able to patiently and constructively guide, train and give feedback to junior team members.
- Deep operational knowledge of video production equipment (commonly used camera types, mobile devices, light and audio capturing setups).
- In-depth knowledge and intermediate skills with regards to lighting and camera equipment.
- Proficiency in digital video post-production using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Understanding of the digital publishing process and content lifecycle across social media.
- Social media native with understanding of audience and content consumption data to support the creative decision-making process.
- A team player who can collaborate across functions and with various stakeholders (including vendors and ecosystem partners)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.