Senior Associate/ Associate, eFX Senior Developer/DevOps, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role
eFX development team aims to be the best in banking industry by delivering the quality solution via cutting edge technology. The team is looking for a full stack developer who will be involving in design and develop eFX applications, FX APIs, cloud native apps with OpenShift and/or AWS.
The successful candidate shall have expensive experience in front end development framework, e.g. ReactJS and core Java multi-threading programming, spring boot, spring cloud, microservices and API development, and competent in building robust, scalable, high-performance distributed systems that connect microservices with mobile, web, and standalone applications, and smart devices to offer consumers a wide range of functionality in terms of FX transaction and trading experience. Responsibilities
- Enhance the existing FX trading application in the bank which offers the FX trading rate to both corporate and retail customers
- Continually create, improve and re-engineering Build and Delivery Pipelines, CI/CD workflows, build and deployment based on automation scripts
- Build new features and functionalities with modern microservice architecture
- Design, develop and maintain the FX front office applications in OpenShift for the new microservices and optimize the existing FX workflow across multiple systems and interfaces for middle or back office
- Maintain the interface programs built in core Java EE, multi-threading stand-alone application as well as OpenShift microservices and APIs
- Build FX microservices by spring framework, spring boot and spring cloud
- Improve the customer facing internet web Front End framework ReactJS and the backend restful JSON APIs
- Optimize and migrate the existing FX applications to the modern technology platform
- Coding eFX systems and modules that exceed the business requirement and expectations
- Collaborate well with other team members and stakeholders in a scrum team
- 5+ years of working experience with core Java EE and multi-threading programming, restful JSON microservices and APIs, hands on experience for Kafka, Redis and Elastic Search
- Solid experience in Spring framework, spring boot, spring cloud and spring MVC, AOP, Transaction management, DAO, JPA, RESTful API/Webservices
- Master of Oracle/MariaDB and in-depth understanding of Kafka, Tomcat, Ngnix and Apache
- Capable to build Highly Available, and scalable micro-services in OpenShift and/or any other PaaS platform
- Familiar with implementing automated testing, write unit test, follow TDD and BDD development process and keen to deliver high quality software to business users
- Proficient in source code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket and CI/CD DevOps process
- Understand the fundamental design principles and able to apply design patterns wherever is appropriate
- Good communication skills and able to work well with other teams and business users
- Experience in a FX trading application is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.