Senior Associate, Application Support Intermediate, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be trained on the Current Fixed Income Functional Knowledge, FIX Marketplace application's Technical implementation, and DEV/SIT/UAT/Production Support and Incident management related activities .
- Candidate will also take the responsibilities of the OAPM monitoring of our application.
- Support the upcoming Post MVP enhancements.
- Coordinate with Vendor team and with DBS internal teams.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Experienced on CI, CD and DevOps, and willingness to learn new support related technologies.
- Experienced in System Administration.
- Experienced in vendor products implementations.
- Experienced in OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, RHEL..
- Experienced in manual and automated deployment, including infrastructure provisioning/de-provisioning of resources on Openshift
- Experienced in Building and operating scalable, fault tolerant, internet facing systems.
- Should be able Set up and Administering infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, VMs.
- Experienced in handling network issues.
- Experienced in incident management activities.
- Handle Release management activities. Developing and maintaining release related documents, such as release plan, release notes etc.
- Ensuring quality releases and managing release and configuration change conflicts to resolution.
- Tracking release and publishing release notes.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- Set up of test automation and helping team in test automation execution.
- Daily system monitoring and response to security or usability concerns.
- Creating and maintaining documentation pertaining to architecture.
- User access maintenance and administration.
- Should be good in communication and coordination with multiple teams.
- Experience in AWS is good to have.