Senior Associate, Application Engineer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Spring Boot Development
- Part of an Agile Persistent Team in developing in house application for Traders
- POC on latest practice and technology
- Supporting Production Application that is develop by team
- Improve & Managing Deployment Pipeline.
- Maintaining Application Database
- Other POC work to improve existing/new application
- Improving Application Reliability.
- Maintaining Openshift Stack
- Maintaining Jenkins Pipeline Stack
- Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate, MyBatis
- Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
- jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS
- Responsive Design, Cross-Platform [Web & Mobile], Cross-Browser Environment compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Web Services (Restful/Any web services)-Consumption experience is fine
- Any NoSQL Database [DynamoDB, MongoDB, CASSANDRA, HBase, etc...]
- Node JS [Good to have]
- Experience With Git and Github
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (e.g, MySQL, Oracle)
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Familiar with Agile practice.
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.