Senior Associate, Application Developer, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform designing, coding, testing and implementation support for online functions, batch End of Day process, reports generation.
- Critical examination of requirements and understanding operations and systems. Implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Assisting in defining system scope and objectives; researching and fact-finding; analyzing business and user requirements for projects, and managing requirements from projects by conducting thorough testing of related applications.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and development guide/production support documents
- Responsible for Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting programs during SIT, UAT and post-implementation.
- Responsible for gathering requirement, design preparation and discussion with stakeholders
- Responsible for functional and technical documentations.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Engineering or similar discipline or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- Strong hands on:
- COBOL, Java programming
- DB & SQL knowledge
- Infrastructure knowledge, e.g. MQ, CICS, API, Webservices, Connect: Direct, SSH
- Job scheduling
- Having experience on IMEX would be strong advantage.
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high-quality standards
- Previous financial/banking or product technology industry experience
- Stakeholder management at all levels, matrix management
- A team player as well as ability to work independently to meet pre-determined targets and deliverables timeline