Senior Associate, Application BPM lead, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Design mission critical application with fault tolerance, auto heal and highly available.
- Keen interest in Financial Products, Open-Source stack, Agile and Continuous Delivery
- Design and develop Workflow on the Business Process Management tools like Camunda, Flowable or Alfresco Activiti.
- Implement Enterprise Integration platform in application (Camel, Service mix, Fuse ESB)
- Interact with multiple teams and co-ordinate on the integration with other systems.
- Support application on the controlled environments and responsible to address the query raised by users.
- Establish DevOps with Continuous integration and Release automation
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Participate in the Agile team and work together as team player.
- Experienced in Java 1.8 and above.
- Experienced in Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, Spring boot)
- Experienced on Kotlin, Akka, Groovy will be advantageous.
- Experienced on Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge together with JPA implementation.
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
- Responsive Design, Cross-Platform [Web & Mobile], Cross-Browser Environment compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST)
- Experience With Git and Github
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Working experience in MariaDB or MySQL or Oracle.
- Minimum 5 years experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.