Senior Associate, API Digital Enablement Manager, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Partner with business users and technical team to complete the customer journey for RAPID (APIs).
- Explain to corporate customer for RAPID use case and API spec documents.
- Understand customer expectation for projects and engage product owner, development team to complete APIs enhancement. Understand customer's business. Manage for project deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring both technical and customer are following confirmed timeline. Assist customer to remove their roadblocks and troubleshooting the testing issues. Make sure both customer and tech team accountable for their commitments.
- Share onboarding timeline & status with documentation. Participate in gathering technical requirements including non-functional requirements per project, system or application.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject Minimum 7 years of related work experience in Corporate/Institutional Banking domain Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Relevant experience in customer onboarding processes and business workflow management systems will be advantageous. Equipped with banking domain knowledge related to Banking payment product will be highly desirable. Solid understanding of software development life cycle models Well versed in both Agile and traditional project management mythologies Experience in Postman API testing, JSON & XML format and able to write DB SQL Queries (MariaDB) Good verbal and written communication Team player and able to work in fast pace environment Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.