Senior Associate/Associate, Risk & Operations Analyst, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities As the appointed Audit and Risk Champion,
- Perform daily tracking of Audit Request for Information (RFI) from auditors/regulators and distribute to various stakeholders for submission.
- Track and ensure timely submission of artefacts. Publish weekly dashboard for outstanding RFIs and escalate when required.
- Analyze and ensure data integrity and completeness when responding to RFIs.
- Review, analyze and manage all application access matrices, including any updates and annual attestations by application owners.
- Properly maintain access management related policies, standards and procedures published on DBS intranet.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent. Major in IT security, identity and access management or related areas would be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of identity management lifecycle
- Prior working experience in IAM environment is a MUST.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience is a MUST.
- Knowledge / hands-on experience with Active Directory, MSSQL and preferably Python will be advantage
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is preferred.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment