Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Organise, conduct and complete annual OSP site visits.
- Review the Operations site visit assessments/checklists with the team.
- Review the RCA of errors/incidents at service providers, review the adequacy of corrective and/or preventive actions where necessary.
- Support the risk reviews for new outsourcing and transfer-in activities.
- Support and facilitate internal and external audit reviews.
- Co-ordinate and perform Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Assists with quality assurance and reviewing PRMs of OSPs and ORM team.
- Review and validate issues in GRC.
- Support work arrangement of the ORM team.
- Liaison with stakeholders (unit outsourcing the activities) and key SMEs (FCSS, ISS, GBCM, GORM, T&O RM, RMG, Compliance) on risk and control matters and ad-hoc projects/rationalization.
- Initiates reviews (e.g. Enhance the Additional Site Visit Checklist, re-design Ops site visit report template, monthly notification on GRC issue status, etc).
- Support on-boarding and transfer-in of new vendor/activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Business or Banking and Finance preferred with minimum 2 years of experience in Consumer Banking Operations and/or Outsourcing Governance or Operational Risk/Audit/Controls.
- Good inter-personal and communication to drive and complete initiatives independently and collectively as a team.
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task, possess good control mindset, work with different stakeholders and able to understand a broad range of operational issues.
- Attention to details with strong planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.