Senior Associate/Associate, Group Finance System, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
See job description for details
Group Finance Systems (GFS) team is a regional team set-up to own and support the finance applications used across the enterprise. This team supports the entire finance community by ensuring that the systems / processes / data held in these systems are accurate and timely. Finance has also embarked on a multi-million / multi-year transformation program to overhaul the existing system set-up and move towards a platform / data flows that supports the finance function in a close to real-time basis and in turn will significantly reduce time taken to close the monthly financial numbers.
GFS is looking for dynamic / result oriented finance professionals who are looking to build a career in the finance systems space.
- Support and drive project initiatives and major enhancements for all markets in one of the applications in the finance systems – Financial Consolidator / Data Ledger.
- Work with the user community and drive the successful delivery of project and enhancement impacting FC / DL, from understanding the requirements, working with the technology team to convert the requirements to proper business specifications, supporting testing of the delivered product, facilitating implementation to production and documentation.
- Support initiatives for productivity and identify opportunities to improve accuracy of information – generated either internally or initiated by external users and progress them to closure.
- Quick learner, with positive attitude towards initiating and making change happen
- Driven/passionate, self starter, highly competent and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a team consisting of stakeholders from different areas including user community from a requirements gathering and testing perspective, technology teams from a development, rollout perspective.
- Eye for detail and diligence in documentation
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
- 2 to 5 years of period experience of working in the financial services industry
- Prior experience of working in a banking industry would be preferred
- Familiar with working in the financial systems space would be an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.