Senior Associate/Associate, Card Product Manager (Debit Cards), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Key Accountabilities:
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage growth of debit cards business in order to grow the overall cards' market share.
- Plan and execute marketing plan to meet business objectives (includes acquisition & activation of new cards, card billings and portfolio activities to drive market growth, and overall product profitability).
- Manage operational efficiencies in relation to system and customer issues.
- Develop and manage product value proposition and partnership enhancements to grow market share and enhance card profitability.
- Plan & execute marketing campaigns and customer communications to achieve acquisition and card usage targets.
- Timely tracking and analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure results are on track and identify areas to improve marketing efficiencies.
- Manage administrative and operational issues including system and customer feedback.
- Work with different business units, internal stakeholders and external vendors to manage and implement key initiatives.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Diploma/Degree (preferred)
- At least 3 years prior experience in the role of product manager in Banking industry.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Able to manage both internal and external stakeholders/ partners
- Process management skills