Senior Associate/Associate, Business Analyst (Vickers Securities), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
As a Business Analyst work with end users to gather requirement, analyse and document it and follow Agile practices. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Collaborate well with users, development and test team to make sure delivery meets user requirement.
- Basic knowledge in SQL to analyse data.
- Well experienced in review, analyse and evaluate business requirements and user needs.
- Well experienced in document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems
- Minimum 5 years' Financial industry experience especially in Equity trading business domain.
- Well versed in Agile practices.
- Ability to work independently and with others, extremely organized with strong time-management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.