Senior Associate/Associate, Business Analyst Paylah Team, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Work closely with Paylah team on strategic business partner management and formulate business strategies using data
- Utilizing Data Driven Operation Model (DDOM) to maximize value from data. Identify key trends, provide insights on performance & causality and identify opportunities to improve customer experience and deepen customer engagement. Track the success metrics of the campaigns/experiments.
- Determine the measurement matrices to follow-up on partnership performance, ensuring strategies deliver business outcomes.
- A self-starter with ability to learn, adapt and drive team to achieve results.
- Design, develop, and provide timely dashboard/MIS reports to help the product managers and management to drive the business.
- Review processes to automate and drive initiative to increase efficiency and productivity.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in dealing with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Minimum degree qualification, advanced degree will be preferred
- Demonstrate Critical Thinking and ability to suggest improvements
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably with data management and analytics in the banking or platform based industry
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer or related disciplines
- Proficient in SAS/Python Programming, Enterprise Guide, macro, SQL, Martech
- Experience to manipulate and handle large dataset