Senior Associate/Associate, Avaloq System Analyst, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Developing programmes/programme modifications from supplied requirements & design specifications using agreed standards and tools, achieving well-engineered results which follow the agreed implementation level software architectures.
- Creating and amending programmes in accordance with the design following relevant code management procedures and applying agreed coding standards.
- Works with the business analyst and users to help identify and clarify the acceptance criteria for the requirement.
- The requirement for the candidate is to have strong hands on technical experience in Avaloq System to help in enhancing the existing CBT-Avaloq team.
- Technical knowledge on Oracle, PL/SQL is a must
- Have good Investment/Financial product knowledge in the Private Banking sector such as Equities, Option and Fixed Income.
- Familiarity with Avaloq Application is advantageous but not mandatory
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Core Banking project experience mainly in parameterisation work.
- Strong in Oracle Database infrastructure setup.
- Ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.