Senior Assoc / Associate, Tech Risk & Control Officer, Investment & Trdg Tech, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Oversee risk mitigation programs in application, infrastructure and control across all teams.
- Identify and implement measures for process improvement, analyze tools for control and evaluate potential operational risks.
- Ensure controls and processes meet the core requirements of the Bank. Work with other lines of business for consistency and leverage.
- Work with application teams to investigate on risk incidents and process breaks, review audit findings and propose solution for improvement.
- Monitor outstanding risk items and audit issues to ensure proper ownership and follow-up. Front audit as department audit focal point.
- Present in regular internal risk forums and training to disseminate latest development in tech risk areas, policies updates and risk-related project progress.
- Plan and manage BCP.
- Perform New Product Approval reviews for the department.
- At least 6 years’ experience in IT development and support environment, with a minimum of a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Familiar with IT controls over different operating system and database platforms will be preferred.
- Experience in coordination involving various departments in the Bank.
- Understanding of technology processes, policies and risk measurements.
- Willing to learn and take new challenges with an open-mind.
- Able to perform deep-dive investigation for control and process issues.
- Have a strong control and process management mindset, constantly paying attention to details.
- Possess knowledge of operational risk (concept, reporting, process, BCP).
- Effective and influential in communication, able to drive towards agreed solution.
- Able to form good relationships, of pleasant and dynamic personality.
- Competency in MS Excel and Sharepoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.