See job description for details
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. As a Senior /Architect DevSecOps Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities should cover the following:
The ideal candidate should possess/experience in:
- Build, Deploy & Implement Cloud Technology for our clients
- Responsible to deliver implementation with DevOps and Automation tools (E.g. Selenium, Bamboo, Jenkins, Github, Jira, etc).
- Responsible to implement Agile and Waterfall methodologies with tool chains supporting the methodologies.
- Problem solver with ability to see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems
- Independent team member being able to make judgements calls in a fast changing environment with limited or ambiguous information.
- Senior Candidate will also be required to lead a team of devops engineer, and is able to perform solutioning/ designing work.
- CI/CD Tools like CA, Jenkins, TFS, Bamboo.
- Configuration on project development pipeline.
- Scripts (batch or shell) to perform automation on deployment.
- Knowledge in Debugging and tracing errors on the system on development environment, test environment or production/staging environment.
- Knowledge on Quality Tools and Management tools like Sonar and Jira
- Build codes using npm, grunt, ant and maven or .net equivalent tools like msbuild.
- Knowledgeable in Unix/Linux or Windows Operating System
- Knowledge on Repository tools like Git, SVN, TFS, etc...
- Basic network security/ Hardeniing.
- Knowledgeable on any of the cloud environments / Platforms like AWS, Azure, G-Cloud.
- Experience on either container technology with orchestration or microservices. (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ACS, ECR)
- Configuration tools like Ansible, puppet or chef.io
- Candidates from below will still be considered for a more junior position:
- Software Engineering/Application Development background with experience in automation or
- System Engineer/Automation Engineer/SRE with IaaS and PaaS background (cloud and on-prem are welcome)