- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 13 Dec 17
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17075585
Citi Global Consumer Group seeks an individual with a good mix of technical and project leadership skills to serve as the Lead ALM tools and process engineering supporting our nextGeneration projects in the establishment and adoption of DevOps principles in the midst of active project delivery. In this role the Lead Engineer will oversee adoption of techniques to support for Citi to move to Digital First, etc.
The Lead Engineer will lead the product owners and development groups of strategic projects to support an agile development process. Other responsibilities include working with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing / updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues related to agile processes and tools rollout.
The Lead Engineer requires the ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels with clients, vendors, partners, and all levels of Citi GCT staff.
- Candidate should have strong working experience on ALM tools including Agile work item
- management, Source Code management, Defect / Incident management tools etc.
- Should have strong understanding and ability to design and implement continuous improvements in agile
- processes and related tools
- Candidate should be able to independently train and coach product owners
- application teams and architects on the best practices in agile and be a transformation agent for the organization
- Able to design and implement standard agile metrics for the organization and influence application
- and other stake holder teams to adopt enabling continuous improvement meeting organization level KPIs
- Experience in working individuals as well as in a team structure
- Able to define architectural road maps for tools & processes working closely with global teams
- and implement for the regions supported