Senior Application Support
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Feb 19
Senior Application Support
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation and they are now looking for an experienced Application Support Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The team maintains a wide range of applications, some developed in-house, but the majority are supported via internal (with our Head Office) or external (with vendors) outsourcing arrangements. Close collaboration within and across the squads and with 3rd party vendors is of utmost importance.
- You are responsible for onboarding and support of a broad range of applications, including desktop clients, web applications, server and application components and cloud-based services
- You will be 'the driving force' for managing the applications in his/her scope, covering organizational responsibilities such as preparing meetings with vendors and internal stakeholders; setting up and maintaining a good governance structure to keep track of performance; anticipate on developments; know how and when to escalate and to feedback key messages towards both vendors and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all hardware and software within the system is suitably up-to-date, patched, supportable, secured and that application monitoring complies with the client's standards and policies
- Report incidents to 3rd party, provides 2nd line support, monitors progress of 3rd line support of 3rd party on high priority incidents and escalates timely when applicable
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8-10 years' experience in business analysis, web development on ASP.NET 4.0 or above, day to day production support and have a good understanding of Database Fundamentals (SQL/Oracle), SSH File Transfer Protocol, batch scripting, excel macros, Apache Tomcat, WSFTP Scripting, IIS configuration
- Experience in engineering role in Agile teams:
- Hands-on development experience in programming languages (e.g., C++, C#) and the Java/J2EE platform
- SharePoint Development
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Fortify, GIT, Jenkins, Nolio, Artifactory and other Continuous Delivery suite
- ServiceNow for tracking team backlog, change, requests and incident management
- knowledge of the business of the Tribe you work in
- Regulatory requirements for FATCA/CRS/MAS reporting, Swift messaging, HR processes
- Internal and external outsourcing arrangements (services and applications)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1332082