* Private Equity Fund * Asia Focused * Based in Singapore * Boutique Team Environment
Reporting to the VP of the Investment team, the successful candidate will support and manage end-to-end M&A deal execution and liaise with legal or consulting parties on assigned portfolios.
Required competencies and experience :
- Tertiary qualified; CFA preferred.
- At least 2 years bulge bracket Investment Bank / M&A experience.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess long term career progression goals in the private equity field.
- As majority of deals are China-focused, fluency in Mandarin is required.
- Hong Kong based candidates who are open to relocate to Singapore are welcome to apply.
Please consider your profile filed for future reference if you do not hear from us 10 working days from submission date.