Senior Analyst, SPSI (QV Automation), CFS Finance
About the team
SPSI is part of Finance team in the Consumer Finance Division (CFS) of OCBC Bank Ltd. The primary responsibility of the 10-member team is focussed in the following two areas -
About the Role
- Sales Incentive - Involves designing, planning & implementation of the sales incentive program for Singapore CFS. The team works with business & HR stakeholders to design the incentive schemes on an annual basis. The team will also ensure the correct implementation and payment to over 1000 sales staff across wealth and retail segments monthly as per the incentive scheme. They will also drive any internal, external or regulatory audits pertaining to sales incentive payment. The team will also review the incentive schemes on a regular basis to ensure that the schemes are driving the right behaviour based on in-depth data analysis.
- Sales Performance - Team focuses on delivering daily reports to sales management & sales persons (~25), regular weekly & monthly performance analysis to drive overall productivity. The team will also engage with the stakeholders to review the overall sales productivity and performance of different group of sales staff and highlight areas of improvement to drive productivity.
As the organization is going digital and decisions are being made based on data driven facts, we are looking for dynamic individuals with strong technical skills to join the team. The primary focus of the individual will be to Automate existing reports (currently excel based), present the final reports using QV/ VBA, automate the data extraction from various sources and educate the existing team members and support in regular/ adhoc analysis. The individual should be a self starter and have had prior experience of automation via VBA & QV. The role will involve lot of work with unstructured/ semi-structured data and the individual should be hands-on to manage and process the information. Job Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Skills & Experience
- Develop a 3-tier architecture (Data extraction, Data Modelling & Application development) as per QV best practice guide.
- Perform UAT testing, data validation checks for all the reports and dashboards generated.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Consolidation & preparation of data from unstructured sources
- ETL process by collaborating with the internal and external teams within OCBC
- Support the team during planning exercise with adhoc analysis and data support.
- Train and guide the team members with technical skills
- 5-10 years of experience in full lifecycle development including Analysis, Design, Implementation and maintenance of different analytical product suite using QlikView suite of products (preferably in a financial institution)
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Analytics from a reputed University
- Strong technical (must) skills - QlikView/ QlikSense , SQL
- Good to have - Python, SAS Base/ Macro/ EG, Tableau
- In-depth knowledge of ETL process
- Ability to work with structured and semi-structured data
- Good presentation skills to present the findings to senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of banking products and processes will be an added advantage
- Ability to work and interact with large, complex and diverse teams
- Experience of working in a startup environment will be a plus